Awarded and developed by: University of Birmingham, UK
Industry exposure gives you the edge in business studies
The programme offers you the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a range of business topics, combined with industry placement, building valuable skills for future employment.
Through a combination of academic theory and practical work, you will develop critical thinking skills as you and your peers share views, debate and discuss.
- Gain valuable skill sets and work experience by undertaking industry placement components as part of this programme.
- Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence, with a membership community of over 120,000.
- Through the University’s partnership with CMI, all final year SIM-Birmingham business students will be eligible for CMI membership and have access to its resources to support their studies.
Why a Bachelor’s from University of Birmingham?
- Degrees are of the same standings and standards as those awarded in the UK
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with a focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.
- SIM Preparatory Course in Business is available for non-business related diploma holders