Awarded and developed by: Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK
As the business sector continues to undergo a digital transformation, it has become even more important that the next generation of leaders understand the challenges facing international business. When studying our MSc in International Business, you will consider the latest practical issues facing international firms, including, the multifaceted concept of responsible business, trade-offs in operations, cooperative strategies, and new approaches to enhancing competitiveness. Through this research informed and practice-orientated programme, you will develop your problem solving and decision-making skills to ensure you are ready to handle the fast pace of global business.
The programme is designed around a pathway-to-practice approach that focuses on developing key skills including understanding the latest business models, international competition, optimising modern technology, innovation, and data analytics.
With responsible and ethical business practices embedded at its core, this programme will enable you to become part of a new generation of leaders who can make positive and sustainable changes to the industry. On this programme you will join an innovative community of leaders studying International Business.
Why a Master’s from University of Birmingham?
- Degrees are of the same standings and standards as those awarded in the UK
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with a focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.