Awarded and developed by: Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK
Business today is global and no company can be confident of surviving unless it appreciates this fact and understands its implications.
For graduates wishing to develop a career in international business, a wide range of opportunities exist. Multinational corporations are very short of managers from countries other than their domestic base, who have the understanding to operate comfortably in different countries.
Small and medium-sized firms with strong niche positions are also increasingly looking for talented and well-trained staff to help them undertake international expansion. In major emerging economies such as Brazil, China and India, successful domestic firms are poised to become multinational through overseas expansion. They too welcome graduates with the appropriate knowledge with regard to conducting business internationally.
This programme draws on the talents of internationally respected scholars and highly respected teachers. Their expertise covers globalisation, the international aspects of strategic management, accounting and finance, corporate governance, e-commerce, international human resource management, innovation, marketing, organisation of multinational corporations, operations and procurement, cross cultural communication, etc.
The teaching staff also includes specialists with expertise on regional affairs.
- During course of study, an annual career workshop will be conducted to prepare students in their job search.
Why a Master’s from University of Birmingham?
- Degrees are of the same standings and standards as those awarded in the UK
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with a focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.