What you need to know
Follow our step-by-step guide and prepare your application for the programme you have shortlisted.
Get documents verified (Compulsory)
Receive application outcome
Step 1 of 4
Prepare supporting documents for your applicationHere’s a list of things you need to do:
- Ensure that you meet the academic and English language requirements for the programme.
- Scan copies of your relevant educational certificates.
- E.g., ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates, diplomas, degree certificate, exam transcripts, etc.
- Translated and notarised copies are required if these documents are not in English.
- By the application closing date, you must have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme.
- Scan a copy of NRIC, FIN, or passport (for international applicants)
- Prepare a passport-sized digital photograph that meets these requirements: ·
- Taken in the last 3 months
- White background
- JPEG format, 400 by 514 pixels
- File size of around 60KB
- If you are applying for a University of Warwick or University of Birmingham Postgraduate or Master’s programme, you will also need to prepare the following documents:
- Statement of purpose
- Two reference letters
Step 2 of 4
Submit your application on SIMConnect and make payment
- Create an account if you are new to the SIMConnect portal, or log in with your email address and password. Follow the instructions to submit your application.
- If you have forgotten your SIM login ID and/or password, please contact Student Recruitment at email@example.com or (+65) 6248 9746.
- Applications with incomplete, inaccurate information and without supporting documents will NOT be processed and considered.
Learn about visa requirements | Contact an SIM international representative or agent
Application feeAn application fee is payable for every application form submitted. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Local applicants: S$97.20 (inclusive of GST)
- International applicants: S$486.00 (inclusive of GST, does not include all fees related to Student’s Pass application)
Accepted payment methods
- Credit card (Visa or Master)
View all payment methods
Step 3 of 4
Submit your documents for verification (Compulsory)
All supporting documents submitted in your application such as identification document, all academic documents must be verified by SIM.
Applicants can choose one of the following channels for document verification:
- Bring your original documents for verification at our Student Recruitment Centre (SIM Headquarters Block A, Level 2).
- International applicants can mail original notarised documents by post to SIM Headquarters.
- Local applicants can send OpenCerts file to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
- Attend the virtual Zoom verification session on Tuesday - Friday: 2pm to 5pm (Closed on public holidays and SIM shutdown days).
- International applicants can make an appointment with our country representative for video verification. Contact an SIM international representative or agent
Step 4 of 4
Receive application outcome
You will be informed by email of the outcome of your application within one month of programme commencement.
If your application is successful, follow the instructions provided in the email to accept the Student Contract to do programme enrolment.