We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Master)
- OCBC Interest-Free Instalment Plan (only applicable for payment above $500)
- Cheques must be crossed and made payable to “Singapore Institute of Management Pte Ltd”.
- Please write your full name, SIM ID and contact number on the back of the cheque.
- Note that post-dated cheques will be rejected.
- Apply for your programme via SIMConnect.
- Make payment only with a Singapore OCBC Visa or MasterCard credit card.
- Ensure that the credit limit in your credit card is sufficient for the payment amount.
- Choose between a 6 or 12 months instalment.
- Upon processing the Flexible Payment Plan, your credit limit will be reduced and will be progressively restored by the amount of each Flexible Payment Plan instalment until the full payment is settled with the bank.
- OCBC will reflect the monthly instalment billed in your monthly credit card statement. Please note that the usual interest charges and late payment charges will be levied (by OCBC) if applicable.
Have a Question?
Students may obtain study loans from banks and institutions under a course financing scheme (subject to approval). For loan enquiries and applications, contact the bank or institution directly.
You May Also Like
Bursaries & Financial Aid
We believe everyone deserves a chance to receive the best possible education. Learn about financial assistance schemes available to SIM students.Learn more