Awarded and developed by: Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK
The MSc Financial Management aims to produce responsible financial management specialists who will be able to contribute and craft their career in the finance sector globally and in Asia.
Students will study a variety of innovative and contemporary topics including corporate finance, business valuation, financial modelling techniques, financial technology, data analytics, ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) financing, international cash, liquidity and treasury management and more.
- This programme is accredited by the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) – the chartered professional body for treasury in the UK.
Why a Master's from University of Birmingham?
- Degrees are of the same standings and standards as those awarded in the UK
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with a focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.
- SIM Pre-sessional English Course is available for applicants who do not have an English Language proficiency at IELTS band 6.5 or equivalent.