SIM PL has a Group Hospitalisation and Surgical insurance scheme for all its students. This medical insurance scheme will have minimum coverage as follows:- an annual coverage limit of SGD20,000 per student, covers up to B1 ward in government and restructured hospitals and provides for 24 hours coverage in Singapore and overseas (if the student is involved in SIM PL-related activities) throughout the course duration.
Benefits Schedule: SIM-Benefits-Schedule-GHS-(2023).pdf
Product Summary and FAQ: Income_EduTrust-GHS-Product-Summary-FAQs-SIM-2023.pdf
Claim Form: Group-Hospital-and-Surgical-Claim_Sep-2022-(Income).pdf
Eligibility self-check before you proceed with document submission for claims:
- You are an active Student in SIM at the time of the accident/incident
- You sought treatment (Emergency Outpatient Accidental) within 48 hours from the time of the accident/incident
- This submission is within 30 days from your discharge date for hospitalisation/surgery or first treatment date (for outpatient emergency accidental treatment)
- You have completed the Claim Form and acquired the relevant supporting document
Document Submission Procedure:
- Compose an email to SIMstudents-HowSG@howdengroup.com
- EMAIL SUBJECT : GHS CLAIM - <Your Full Name Here> <Your SIMID> - SIM e.g. GHS CLAIM – Tan Xiao Ming 102xxxxx – SIM
- Attach digital copies/scanned copies of the Claim Form and supporting documents.
- Ensure that all text in the attached digital documents is legible.
- Claims are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy and the completeness of the supporting documents.
- Howden (our agent) will provide an update on your claim status, and you may contact them via SIMstudents-HowSG@howdengroup.com or Tel: (65) 6510 3781, for enquiries
- You are required to safe keep the original documents for 6 months from the date of claims submission