Awarded and developed by: University of Birmingham, UK
Progression business skillset with strong demand by employers
Every business needs effective management to flourish. From marketing, accounting to human resources, the programme develops you with the tools and expertise to understand the changing world of business on a national and global scale.
This core degree combines the latest research and practices with the philosophy that future leaders of industry need a sound and broad-based business education. Through a combination of academic theory and practical work, you will develop critical thinking skills as you and your peers share views, debate and discuss.
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence, with a membership community of over 120,000.Through the University’s partnership with CMI, all final year SIM-Birmingham business students will be eligible for CMI membership and have access to its resources to support their studies.
Why a Bachelor’s from University of Birmingham?
- Degrees are of the same standings and standards as those awarded in the UK
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with a focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.
- SIM Preparatory Course in Business is available for non-business related diploma holders.