Awarded and developed by: University of Birmingham, UK
Business trends in social and digital media are influencing how organisations engage, operate and market themselves. This “revolution” in the way businesses communicate requires a skill set which this programme works to achieve.
This programme is developed from the flagship BSc (Hons) Business Management with Communications programme and the highly successful Year in Industry pathway.
It responds to the need for technology driven business relationship management, marketing communications and the high value employers place on both industry experience and professionalism.
Students will build knowledge to understand Business, Marketing and Communications, and be equipped with a portfolio of demonstrable skills through an extended placement of 36 weeks.
- Gain valuable work skills and experience by undertaking an industry placement as part of this programme.
- Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the chartered professional body in the UK dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence, with a membership community of over 120,000.
- Through the University’s partnership with CMI, all final year SIM-Birmingham business students will be eligible for CMI membership and have access to its resources to support their studies.
Why a Bachelor’s from University of Birmingham?
- Degrees are of the same standings and standards as those awarded in the UK
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with a focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.
- SIM Preparatory Course in Business is available for non-business related diploma holders