Awarded and developed by: WMG, University of Warwick, UK
Mastering value creation for technology-based organisations
Progressive, technology-led companies are looking for people with both the practical engineering skills and the management skills to drive productivity and profitability.
This programme delivers a broad education in engineering management and business, focusing on the key value adding activities of: market, product and process development; operations, logistics and supply chain management; and core and emerging technology.
- Top in the UK and ranked 2nd in Western Europe for MSc Engineering Business Management (Eduniversal Best Master’s Ranking for Industrial and Operations Management 2021)
Why WMG Master’s?
- Three-way participation: University + Organisation + Participant
- Combine academic excellence with industrial experience
- First-hand understanding of issues facing modern business and industry
- Application-based assignments and projects
- Developed with industry to address real-world problems
- Global inputs and experience
Benefits to Organisations/Businesses
- On the job (in-company) assignments & projects
- Approach business issues as you would with an external consultant
- Immediate application of both concepts and tools