First semester fees payable upon acceptance of offer. Subsequent semester fees payable before commencement of semester.
Payment can be made through SIMConnect using Credit Card (Visa or Master), PayNow, eNETS, OCBC Interest-free Instalment Plan (min. S$500) and cheques.
SIM Preparatory modules:
S$1,080.00 for 2 modules
RMIT Preparatory modules:
S$5,184.00 for 2 modules
RMIT Undergraduate programme:
S$36,288.00 for 14 modules, payable over 5 semesters
Total course fee: S$42,552.00* (with 8% GST)
*This total course fee is based on 2 SIM Preparatory modules at S$540.00 per module, 2 RMIT Preparatory modules at S$2,592.00 per module and 14 degree modules at S$2,592.00 per module. The total may vary depending on the number of exemptions granted.
- Fees are valid for Jan 2024 intake only.
- Above fees are inclusive of prevailing GST and exclude textbooks.
- First semester fees payable upon acceptance of offer. Subsequent semester fees payable before commencement of semester.
- Students who repeat a failed RMIT degree module must pay a repeat fee of S$2,592.00 per module. Not all modules will be offered every semester.
- For subsequent intakes, please visit website nearer the application period for updated information.
All fees inclusive of current 8% GST (exclude textbooks / course materials). Fees will be subject to revised GST of 9% effective on 1 Jan 2024.
Refer to GST Notes
under Fees Tab for more information.
• Fees published are inclusive of current GST of 8%. The parts of fees not invoiced, not paid and where services are not rendered in year 2023 are subject to the new GST rates effective on 1 Jan 2024. Refer to IRAS website here
for more details.
• For invoice generated in 2023 for services to be rendered in 2024, if payment is collected by 2023, 8% GST will apply.
• For invoice generated in 2023, if the payment is received in 2024 and service is rendered in 2024, 9% GST will apply. Credit note against original invoice and a new invoice bearing 9% GST will be issued.
• For invoice generated in 2023 and service is rendered in 2023, if payment is collected in 2024 (i.e. late payment), 8% still applies.
Mandatory One-time Fees
All fees inclusive of prevailing GST.
Payable for each application form that is submitted. Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The fee will be refunded fully only if the intake does not commence. Unpaid applications will not be processed.
Local applicants: S$97.20