Ready or not, Industry 5.0 is here with a new Digital Age. The last Industry 4.0 saw the arrival of automation technologies, IoT and the smart factory. Regardless of industry, this new Digital Age of industrial revolution demands collaboration between increasingly powerful, accurate machinery and the unique creative potential of the human worker.
Accelerated by the global Covid-19 pandemic, Industry 5.0 is about leveraging on robots to help humans work better and faster with IoT, AI, big data. To seize fast-evolving work and career opportunities in Industry 5.0, graduate hires of today need more than academic credentials and soft skills.
What are new competencies required for a digital edge? Where do business and career opportunities in this region lie post-pandemic? Are you digitally ready to seize these opportunities?
- Singapore: Seah Chin Siong, President & CEO, SIM
- China: Jay Zhang, University of London (2008), Regional Sales Director, Asset Management Headquarters, Guosen Securities Company Limited
- Indonesia: Dima Djani, RMIT University (2008), CEO, Alami
- Malaysia: Leonard Lim, University of London (2013), Managing Director, TKS Capital SDN BHD
- Myanmar: Thein Myint Oo, RMIT University (2010), Founding Director, Meson Partners Myanmar Limited
- Vietnam: Hai Ho, University at Buffalo (SUNY) (2008), Co-Founder & CEO, Triip Pte Ltd
Moderator: Tan Kong Soon, Manager, Alumni Engagement