STRATEGIC WORKFORCE PLANNING IN COLLABORATION WITH SHRM L5 (CLASSROOM AND ASYNCHRONOUS E-LEARNING)
12-11-2022 to 26-11-2022
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $1,016.50
Adoption of appropriate workforce planning strategies by senior management has been the core critical concern that impacted the business overall performance. This programme gives a macro view on the impact to workforce from new innovations and technology, strategise and anticipate through a transformation roadmap for business growth and demonstrate workforce planning with alignment to organisation growth and strategies.
Participants will explore the future of work, gear towards organizations’ transformation and effectiveness of workforce planning strategies to meet business needs and improve on business outcomes.
- Appreciate how future of work impacts business and innovation
- Create an Enterprise Transformation Roadmap through value identification and human capital elements using skills framework
- Appraise, evaluate and review Enterprise Transformation Roadmap for growth and improvements
- The Future of Work
- Workforce Planning Model
- Aligning Organisational Strategy with Workforce Planning
- Connecting Strategy to Manpower Planning
- Workforce Plans and Models
- Processes for Workforce Strategy
- Plan for Manpower Requirement in line with Workforce Strategy
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Using Tools and Resources
- Evaluating Performance of Workforce Planning Strategies
- Review Effectiveness of Workforce Planning Strategies and Identify Way to Improve
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
This 2 Days (20-hour) programme includes:
- 16 hours of Instructor-Led Learning (2 days x 8 hours), and
- 4 hours of Asynchronous E-learning (Self-paced; to be completed before Day 2 of the course)
This programme is accredited by IHRP for CPD hours.
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Jacqueline Choy is a HR Practitioner with more than 13 years of generalist experience in the full cycle of employee management, both locally and regionally in Asia. She works closely with the senior leadership at management level to review, provide direction and drive organization’s policies and practices that influence and impact employee engagement, talent retention, talent management and business continuity. She has worked in various industries from Tourism, Meetings & Events, Association Management, Cloud Technology Sales, Luxury Wines & Spirits, Legal and Professional Services.
Currently, she is the HR Director at RHTLaw Asia LLP and the RHT Group of Companies. Jac has a soft spot for millennials and enjoys engaging them to understand their dynamic values and motivations. She is strong in interpersonal communication and relations which are critical skills in stakeholder engagement and management. A strong advocate of lifelong learning through experiences, she actively looks for opportunities to create meaningful experiences that impact people positively.
She serves as an Associate Trainer with NTUC Learning Hub teaching Strategic Workforce Planning & Employee Engagement modules powered by SHRM modules. She is also an Associate Faculty with Singapore Institute of Technology, teaching HR Management Modules in the School of Hospitality.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$1,016.50||-|
Full Course Fee: $1016.50 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding) *:
For Employer Sponsored Participants
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $351.50
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org