SAFe PRODUCT OWNER / PRODUCT MANAGEMENT WITH CERTIFIED SAFe® PRODUCT OWNER / PRODUCT MANAGER in collaboration with Agilemania (silver partner of Scaled Agile Inc)
05-12-2022 to 06-12-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $1,605.00
Non-Member Total Fee : $1,605.00
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution with Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager.
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
• Apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments
• Discover how Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to relentless improvement of the ART
• Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
• Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
• Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
• Refine Features into Stories
• Manage Program and Team backlogs
• Collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work
• Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning
• Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
• Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
• Preparing for PI Planning
• Leading PI Planning
• Executing Iterations
• Executing the PI
• Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,605.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Angel Tan - 62489437 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org