You will be able to effectively apply the common language in project management with your project team. This will improve your communication, coordination and collaboration, which lead to successful execution of your projects. Organisations that are able to deliver project better, will create competitive advantage, enjoy better ROI and improve the morale of their workforce.
- Plan projects effectively
- Organise and support projects
- Create interactive project teams
- Manage project risks proactively
- Monitor and control the project execution, project communications, and reporting
PDUs awarded (upon completion of programme): 16
*Professional Development Units (PDU)s are accumulated to satisfy the criteria of Project Management Institute (PMI) certification courses.