GST rate will be increased from 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
LEADING SAFe WITH CERTIFIED SAFe® AGILIST in collaboration with Agilemania (gold partner of Scaled Agile Inc)
SIM X SIM ACAD
15-01-2024 to 16-01-2024
19-02-2024 to 20-02-2024
18-03-2024 to 19-03-2024
22-04-2024 to 23-04-2024
13-05-2024 to 14-05-2024
10-06-2024 to 11-06-2024
Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $1,944.00
Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $1,944.00
Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility with Certified SAFe® Agilist.
During this two-day course, attendees learn the importance of mastering Business Agility to thrive in the digital age and gain insights they can use to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
• Use SAFe principles derived from Lean product development, Agile development, DevOps, and systems thinking
• Establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value
• Focus on importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and applying Design Thinking as part of Agile Product Delivery core competency
• Gain insights and recommendations for building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and instilling a DevOps culture
• Understand Lean Portfolio Management and steps needed for implementing this function in Enterprise
• Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
• Become a Lean-Agile Leader
• Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
• Enable Agile Product Delivery
• Implement Lean Portfolio Management
• Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Establishing Team and Technical Agility
• Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
• Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
• Leading the Change
• Practicing SAFe
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
1. Sumeet Madan
A Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile training, coaching, and consulting. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). His mission drives him to build people and organizations by helping them learn who they are and how they want to succeed in the competitive market.
As an Agile consultant, he works with higher management to formulate the transformation strategies by defining and implementing Agile processes at various levels. His strength lies in facilitation, consulting, coaching, and teaching.
2. Preeth Pandalay
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$1,944.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$1,944.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com