Good thinking skills allow managers to improve their top and bottom-line outcomes by becoming better at problem solving, decision making and strategic planning. Critical thinking also improves productivity by saving time from “inhibiting” thinking outcomes and increases your profits through improved abilities in negotiation, persuasion and outsmarting your rivals.
- Understand what critical thinking skills really are
- Understand rational vs. behavioral models of thought
- Understand critical thinking vs. IQ vs. creative thinking
- Identify and overcome common thinking biases and logical reasoning errors
- Apply critical thinking skills to business issues such as problem solving, decision making and strategic thinking
- Use critical thinking to enhance productivity and profitability