This fast-track course is designed to bring HR professionals and the leadership team up-to-speed with the essential knowledge and frameworks required to contribute to agile transformations at the enterprise level confidently.
This course goes way beyond basics and immerses participants in the theory that underpins agile organizations.
• Attracting, hiring, and retaining the right people
• Identifying skill gaps and enabling growth at the individual & team level
• People needing to take responsibility for their growth and development
• Keeping people’s skills relevant to the changing business environment
• Handling people who are not “team players” in a collaborative culture
• Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance
• Moving from distributed to co-located & vice versa, virtual and distributed
• Business objective focused teams that are driven by KPI’s/Measures/OKR’s
• Agility in mindset rather than in practices
• Moving from job-ladder to career-mosaic (portfolio careers)
• What is an agile career path?
• The changing role of HR in agile businesses
• Succession planning in agile working
• Which HR practices become redundant in an agile organization
• Dealing with top management - what is their role, what is different for them
• Lack of using scientiﬁcally proven approaches to motivate and empower people
• Aligning people performance measures with organization OKR/KPI/Goals
• Recruiting is hard - lots of competition in the market
• Enabling self-organization and designing organizational structures that support effective teamwork
• Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety