AGILITY IN HUMAN RESOURCES (ICP-AHR) in collaboration with Agilemania
22-02-2023 to 23-02-2023
17-05-2023 to 18-05-2023
Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $1,620.00
Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $1,620.00
This training is focused primarily on the mindset and role of a Human Resources Partner, People Manager and Senior Leadership Team in an organization looking to introduce Agility in talent management. It is also for the coaches for Human Resources Teams. Participants will take away purpose, motivation, and techniques to use with HR Teams and Leadership. We focus on growing Agility to bridge the cultural divide that can come about in organizations in restructuring both their culture and their physical structure to accommodate success.
This fast-track course is designed to bring HR professionals and the leadership team up-to-speed with the essential knowledge and frameworks required to contribute to agile transformations at the enterprise level confidently.
This course goes way beyond basics and immerses participants in the theory that underpins agile organizations.
• Attracting, hiring, and retaining the right people
• Identifying skill gaps and enabling growth at the individual & team level
• People needing to take responsibility for their growth and development
• Keeping people’s skills relevant to the changing business environment
• Handling people who are not “team players” in a collaborative culture
• Moving from individual performance mindset to team performance
• Moving from distributed to co-located & vice versa, virtual and distributed
• Business objective focused teams that are driven by KPI’s/Measures/OKR’s
• Agility in mindset rather than in practices
• Moving from job-ladder to career-mosaic (portfolio careers)
• What is an agile career path?
• The changing role of HR in agile businesses
• Succession planning in agile working
• Which HR practices become redundant in an agile organization
• Dealing with top management - what is their role, what is different for them
• Lack of using scientiﬁcally proven approaches to motivate and empower people
• Aligning people performance measures with organization OKR/KPI/Goals
• Recruiting is hard - lots of competition in the market
• Enabling self-organization and designing organizational structures that support effective teamwork
• Creating and nurturing an environment of psychological safety
• Organisation Design, Roles & Career Paths
• Enabling Effective Performance
• Talent Acquisition
• Learning and Development
• The Agile Mindset in HR
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Level 6 - C-Suite
1. Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
2. Sumeet Madan
A Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile training, coaching, and consulting. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). His mission drives him to build people and organizations by helping them learn who they are and how they want to succeed in the competitive market.
As an Agile consultant, he works with higher management to formulate the transformation strategies by defining and implementing Agile processes at various levels. His strength lies in facilitation, consulting, coaching, and teaching.
3. Preeth Pandalay
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$1,620.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$1,620.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com