- All invoices issued and payments received by 31 December 2022 will be inclusive of the prevailing GST rate of 7%.
- If the payment for a 2023 programme is not received in full by 31 December 2022, the issued invoice will be cancelled and a new invoice based on prevailing GST rate of 8% will be generated.
- In the case of deferment and/or cancellation of programme, the invoice issued in 2022 will be cancelled and a new invoice will be generated based on prevailing GST rate of 8%.
With effect from 1 January 2023, GST rate will be increased from 7% to 8%.
AGILE COACHING (ICP-ACC) in collaboration with Agilemania
21-12-2022 to 23-12-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $2,247.00
Non-Member Total Fee : $2,247.00
The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, the learner will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team.
This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems.
A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
An Agile coach acts as a catalyst to the agile team by empowering the team to reach their goals by facilitating agile thinking and improving team practices. The coach provides focused guidance and enhances awareness of the business goals and objectives by acting as a role model, teacher, facilitator, mentor, and team builder.
Thus, the Agile coach ushers in positive transformation by changing the organizational culture and redefining the work paradigm to reflect an agile mindset.
• Guide the learner into understanding an Agile Coaching stance -- a blend of their skills and attitudes they will need to hold-to in the work of Agile Coaching: a mindful how to be.
• The intent is that the coach-at-work should consciously consider and choose from their stances (facilitation, teaching, professional coaching, and mentoring) as they partner with teams and individuals for their success.
• The Agile Coaching mindset
• Responsibilities and skills of the coach
• Setting boundaries for coaching
• The coaching stance
• The coaching conversation – coaching for action
• Professional coaching skills
• Conducting the coaching conversation
• Mentoring Agile roles & transitions
• Mentoring vs Coaching
• Teaching the Agile basics & mindset shift
• Understanding team development
• Setting up the team environment
• Creating a team kickoff/startup agenda
• Characteristics of an Agile team
• Coaching on the journey towards high performance
• Handling conflicts and dysfunctions within the team
• Handling organizational impediments
• Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
1. Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
2. Sumeet Madan
A Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile training, coaching, and consulting. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). His mission drives him to build people and organizations by helping them learn who they are and how they want to succeed in the competitive market.
As an Agile consultant, he works with higher management to formulate the transformation strategies by defining and implementing Agile processes at various levels. His strength lies in facilitation, consulting, coaching, and teaching.
3. Preeth Pandalay
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$2,247.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$2,247.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org