University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
About University at Buffalo (UB)
Founded in 1846, the University at Buffalo (UB), is a flagship institution in the State University of New York (SUNY) system.
- Largest and most comprehensive campus in the 64-campus SUNY system.
- Member of the Association of American Universities (AAU), engaged in the highest levels of research and dedicated to academic excellence
- World-class reputation with high-quality and interactive American education, consistently recognized by top university guides and publications
- World-renowned faculty have won many prestigious awards, including the Nobel Prize and Pulitzer Prize. Notable UB alumni include Wolf Blitzer, an award-winning journalist for CNN, and co-founder of the largest Chinese language search engine – Li Yanhong (Robin Li).
Visit the university’s website for more information.
Ranking & Accreditations
- American Council on Education
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Association of American Universities
- Association of Colleges and Universities of the State of New York
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
Secure a Prestigious U.S. Degree
With a focus on inter-disciplinary studies, you will learn a broad spectrum of skills and knowledge pertinent to the real world.
Accelerate Your Learning Path
Graduate in an accelerated mode of 3 years, as compared to 4 years for most U.S. undergraduate programs.
Get More for Less
Get a degree from a premier U.S. public university in Singapore at a fraction of the cost.
Highly Qualified Faculty
Learn from and interact with some of the best in the field (60% visiting faculty from the U.S and 40% local faculty)
Receive top-quality education that has enjoyed consistently high rankings among programs in the U.S.
Hear from our students
Having graduated during a pandemic, Maxine Chia faced many challenges in her search for work. With her persistence in finding a suitable opportunity coupled with the interview skills she had picked up from a Professional Communications course, the SIM-University at Buffalo Business Administration alumna eventually found a breakthrough in her job search. She secured a SGUnited Traineeship Programme as a Human Resources Assistant with a Swiss private bank, Union Bancaire Privée. As she forges a career in Human Resources, she sets her sights on pursuing a Masters programme in the future.
Message from the President
Our university is proud of its 25-year partnership with SIM, and the success of our collaborative, fully accredited undergraduate degree programs. Since...Read more
Dr. Nojin Kwak
Vice Provost for International Education, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
With an emphasis on critical thinking, a global perspective and robust communication skills, the UB Curriculum – UB’s core academic experience – has been designed to give you the tools you’ll need to succeed in a diverse and dynamic world.