University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
About University at Buffalo (UB)
Founded in 1846, the University at Buffalo (UB), is a flagship institution in the State University of New York (SUNY) system.
- Largest and most comprehensive campus in the 64-campus SUNY system.
- Member of the Association of American Universities (AAU), engaged in the highest levels of research and dedicated to academic excellence
- World-class reputation with high-quality and interactive American education, consistently recognized by top university guides and publications
- World-renowned faculty have won many prestigious awards, including the Nobel Prize and Pulitzer Prize. Notable UB alumni include Wolf Blitzer, an award-winning journalist for CNN, and co-founder of the largest Chinese language search engine – Li Yanhong (Robin Li).
Visit the university’s website for more information.
Ranking & Accreditations
- American Council on Education
- Association of American Colleges and Universities
- Association of American Universities
- Association of Colleges and Universities of the State of New York
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
Secure a Prestigious U.S. Degree
With a focus on inter-disciplinary studies, you will learn a broad spectrum of skills and knowledge pertinent to the real world.
Accelerate Your Learning Path
Graduate in an accelerated mode of 3 years, as compared to 4 years for most U.S. undergraduate programs.
Get More for Less
Get a degree from a premier U.S. public university in Singapore at a fraction of the cost.
Highly Qualified Faculty
Learn from and interact with some of the best in the field (60% visiting faculty from the U.S and 40% local faculty)
Receive top-quality education that has enjoyed consistently high rankings among programs in the U.S.
Hear from our students
SIM Celebrates University at Buffalo Graduate’s Academic Excellence & Leadership with Scholarship
There are various ways to reward academic and student club excellence, such as certificates or medals. SIM has chosen to reward students who have shown exemplary grades in their academics or have gone above and beyond in their student clubs with the SIM Global Education Undergraduate Scholarship. Meet Alycia Chee, a Psychology student from the University at Buffalo who has received the SIM Global Education Undergraduate Scholarship for Academic Excellence and Leadership.
Message from the Vice Provost
Our university is proud of its 25-year partnership with SIM, and the success of our collaborative, fully accredited undergraduate degree programs. Since...Read more
Dr. Nojin Kwak
Vice Provost for International Education, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
With an emphasis on critical thinking, a global perspective and robust communication skills, the UB Curriculum – UB’s core academic experience – has been designed to give you the tools you’ll need to succeed in a diverse and dynamic world.