Awarded and developed by: WMG, University of Warwick, UK
Protect your business from cyber threats
Cyber security is not merely about the Internet. As cyber security becomes a growing constant in the ever evolving digital landscape, our dependence on multiple, complex, interacting digital systems increases day by day.
This programme is designed for graduates and professionals looking to understand or apply cyber security in a consultancy, strategic, business or management context. Over the duration of this course, you will be trained to have both the technical insight into the security of digital systems and devices, and also the management of people who interact with them. You will be prepared to manage cyber security within an enterprise, from influencing the risk appetite of the board to managing firewall reconfiguration during a cyber attack.
Suitable for those working or intending to work in the area of IT security. Qualifications in engineering, IT, scientific disciplines and as well as other background with suitable IT grounding can be considered for admission.
Why a Postgraduate Award from WMG, University of Warwick?
- Three-way participation: University + Organisation + Participant
- Developed with industry to address real-world problems
- First-hand understanding of issues facing modern business and industry
- Academically delivered with global industrial inputs and experience
- Application-based assignments and projects
Benefits to Organisations/Businesses
- On the job (in-company) assignments & projects
- Approach business issues as you would with an external consultant
- Immediate application of both concepts and tools
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), the globalised recognised standard for procurement and supply management professionals.
- Graduates can apply credits obtained from this Postgraduate Award and continue on with the Master of Science in Cyber Security Management programme at SIM.