Awarded and developed by: Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK
Every organisation demands high-level management in order to run smoothly and efficiently. From strategy and policy to development and innovation, strong managers lead successful businesses, driving them forward and raising their profile, profits and reputation.
This programme allows a mixed pathway where students can study elective modules from any of the areas in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Organisational Leadership and Change and Strategy.
- During course of study, an annual career workshop will be conducted to prepare students in their job search.
Why a Master's from University of Birmingham?
- Degrees are of the same standings and standards as those awarded in the UK
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with a focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.