Awarded and developed by: WMG, University of Warwick, UK
Master the art of project management
This programme is designed for graduates and professionals who want to move into project management, either in their current technical and business field, or into a new field of expertise.
Why WMG Master’s?
- Three-way participation: University + Organisation + Participant
- Combine academic excellence with industrial experience
- First-hand understanding of issues facing modern business and industry
- Application-based assignments and projects
- Developed with industry to address real-world problems
- Global inputs and experience
Benefits to Organisations/Businesses
- On the job (in-company) assignments & projects
- Approach business issues as you would with an external consultant
- Immediate application of both concepts and tools
- This course is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), keeping participants in steps with real-world professional practice.