Awarded and developed by: Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK
Stay ahead with MBA from top global business school
Having an advanced degree in business and management is not enough to help you stay ahead in today’s competitive global environment.
Ensure that you earn your stripes from a top business school with an established international reputation.
The Birmingham MBA has been in Singapore since 1993. It is designed to provide both academic excellence and vocational relevance that are valued by employers, and has fundamentally the same syllabus as the corresponding programme offered on the university’s home campus in the UK, customised with the use of more Asian cases and institutional material.
- Employer Relevance: Possible interaction between the coursework and your workplace. We tailor assignments to be relevant to you and your employer.
Why a Master’s from University of Birmingham?
- Flexible part-time format to meet a wide variety of study needs
- Long tradition and established track record of teaching business and management
- Established international reputation of the University and the Business School
- Research-led – cutting-edge research feeds directly into teaching
- International syllabus with focus on the issues of globalisation
- Dedicated academics and administrative staff who provide continuous support for your studies
- Join the alumni community of more than 300,000 graduates. From television and sport to research and government, the University has outstanding alumni across all sectors.