Donations / SponsorshipsSIM is a not-for-profit organisation with a social mission of developing Singapore’s manpower through lifelong learning. Our success in fulfilling this mission over the last five decades has been possible because individuals, employers and organisations have supported our vision through donations, sponsorships of scholarships and various other awards.
If you share our vision in education and continual upgrading, we welcome you to talk to us about how you or your organisation can benefit from partnering with us in developing the future generation of leaders. You can partner with us in one or more of the following ways:
- Corporate sponsorships for your employees’ programme at SIM
- Naming of buildings/facilities
- Performance awards and book prizes
- Student clubs/student activities
An education is the best gift one can receive. SIM GE works with partners and benefactors who have been helping us to grow from strength to strength as we strive to provide the best all rounded education for our students.
If you are an organisation, foundation, trust or even an individual, and you wish to sponsor a Scholarship, Bursary, or Grant, we welcome you to explore this noble ambition with us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFRA-SIM Global Education Sponsorship
SAFRA members can tap into the SAFRA-SIM GE Sponsorship under the SAFRA Education Scheme to further their education.
SIM GE will sponsor up to a maximum of ten sponsorships, by SAFRA, for each academic year.
- Open to eligible new incoming students undertaking full-time SIM diploma programmes and part-time University of London (UOL) undergraduate degree programmes
- 50% sponsorship of course fees for diploma students
- Covers full SIM course fees for undergraduate students, but excludes fees payable to UOL
You May Also Like
Read about the Awards & Accreditations that SIM has received over the years.Learn more
As the leading private education and lifelong learning institution, SIM is recognised for equipping individuals and enterprises to be future-ready.Learn more