Awarded and developed by: WMG, University of Warwick, UK
Mastering value creation for technology-based organisations
Progressive, technology-led companies are looking for people with both the practical engineering skills and the management skills to drive productivity and profitability.
This programme delivers a broad education in engineering management and business, focusing on the key value adding activities of: market, product and process development; operations, logistics and supply chain management; and core and emerging technology.
Graduates can apply credits obtained from this Postgraduate Award and continue on with WMG, University of Warwick’s Master of Science Engineering Business Management programme at SIM.
Top in the UK and ranked 2nd in Western Europe for MSc Engineering Business Management (Eduniversal Best Master’s Ranking for Industrial and Operations Management 2021)
Why WMG Postgraduate Award?
- Three-way participation: University + Organisation + Participant
- Combine academic excellence with industrial experience
- First-hand understanding of issues facing modern business and industry
- Application-based assignments and projects
- Developed with industry to address real-world problems
- Global inputs and experience
Benefits to Organisations/Businesses
- On the job (in-company) assignments & projects
- Approach business issues as you would with an external consultant
- Immediate application of both concepts and tools