STRATEGIC WORKFORCE PLANNING AND JOB REDESIGN L4 (CLASSROOM AND ASYNCHRONOUS E-LEARNING)
18-08-2022 to 25-08-2022
01-12-2022 to 08-12-2022
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $909.50
Organizations have met with great challenges in the current pandemic situation caused by Covid-19. Manpower planning has never been that volatile and Job Redesign is one of the solutions adopted by organizations to adjust to the changing work environment. This programme equips one with the competencies to perform workforce planning and incorporating Job Redesign as the workforce solution.
Participants will be taught all aspects of workforce planning including legal and ethical guidelines, an agile workforce requirement, workforce data collection and analysis and workforce planning implementation and evaluation involving job redesign. When back at their workplaces, the participants can help their organizations to relook into their workforce planning and incorporate changes that bring positive business outcomes.
- Legal Ethical and Other Considerations for Workforce Planning
- Establishing Manpower Planning Requirements
- Workforce Data Collection and Analysis
- Workforce Plans Implementation and Evaluation
- Legal and Ethical Guidelines of Workforce Planning
- National Manpower and Employment Initiatives
- Introduction to Workforce Planning – Models and Methods
- Alignment of Workforce Planning with Organisation Strategy
- Identifying Organisational Requirements through Stakeholders Engagement
- Data Collection Process for Workforce Data
- Workforce Data Analysis to Identify Gaps
- Planning Workforce Solutions Implementation
- Evaluating and Reviewing Workforce Solutions
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
This 2 Days (20-hour) programme includes:
- 16 hours of Instructor-Led Learning (2 days x 8 hours), and
- 4 hours of Asynchronous E-learning (Self-paced; to be completed before Day 2 of the course)
This programme is accredited by IHRP for CPD hours.
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Annie Tan has over 20 years of leadership and management experience in DBS Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Fiserv Aspac (Banking Solutions Consulting), 10 years in Human Capital.
In DBS, she spearheaded the setting up of the SME hotline and led teams to support SME & Wealth customers in the Customer Centre (an award-winning in-house 600 seats Call Centre).
As the Head of Onboarding in DBS Learning & Talent Development, she developed programmes in Customer Service, Leadership and Management.
As the Deputy to the Head of Leadership Institute, Annie successfully designed and facilitated programmes on Leadership, Professional Development, Performance Management and Cultural Development for DBS across the region.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$909.50||-|
Full Course Fee: $909.50 (inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding) *:
For Employer Sponsored Participants
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $314.50
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org