STARTING AND MANAGING CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY
25-11-2022 to 25-11-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $695.50
Non-Member Total Fee : $695.50
This programme provides a comprehensive and engaging overview of key sustainability issues (including climate change), risk and opportunities, and how commercial and non-profit organizations can initiate an effective corporate sustainability programme.
Participants will learn practical insights on starting and managing a sustainability strategy relevant to their industry. This will help their organization to manage risks, explore new opportunities in an uncertain world, integrate sustainability with corporate strategy, and improve organizational resilience.
• Appreciate global sustainability developments, trends and initiatives, including those that are relevant to the Singapore context.
• Identify material ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) issues.
• Learn a sustainability strategy framework and how to apply it.
• Pick up useful tips on implementation, culture building and performance monitoring
• Overview of global sustainability issues.
• Managing ESG risks and opportunities.
• Benefits for organizations to focus on sustainability.
• Components of a comprehensive sustainability strategy
• Organizational structure, governance, performance tracking and reporting.
• Developing a sustainability-centric culture.
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Chan Mun Wei is the Founder and Principal Consultant of SustainableSG, which was started in September 2018 to help companies, non-profits and government entities review, implement and report on effective and sustainable corporate strategies. He was previously the Divisional Director of Corporate Planning at Sentosa Development Corporation where his portfolio included corporate strategy, developing and implementing sustainability initiatives, enterprise risk management, performance monitoring, guest experience and data analytics. He volunteers with The Matcha Initiative, a non-profit that promotes awareness of corporate sustainability, and advises youth groups and startups on green entrepreneurship opportunities.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$695.50||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$695.50||-|
Programme Executive In Charge : Patricia Lee
Telephone number : 62489447
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.