Local faculty, with intensive workshops by UK academics.
Lectures, group discussions, workshops and online study
Duration of each lesson is 3 hours.
Mode of Study
Classes are held in three-hour blocks between Monday and Friday, starting at 8.30am, 12pm or 3.30pm. There are occasional classes on weeknights at 7pm and weekends.
- Annual intensive revision from mid-March to end-April (lessons may be held in the evenings / weekends).
- Classes on study skills, academic writing and the Peer-Assisted Learning sessions.
- Virtual Learning Environment
- SIMConnect portal
- University materials such as subject guides, past exam papers and exam commentaries, reading lists and handbooks on good study strategies
Classes / Sept 2020 – Feb 2021
SIM Preliminary Exams / End-Feb – Early March 2021
Revision / Mid-Mar – End-Apr 2021
University Exams / May – Jun 2021
Results released / Mid-Aug 2021
Minimum / Maximum period:
1 years / 5 years
The programme is made up of 4 units and there are no prerequisites for each unit.
Students will attend classes with those pursuing a Bachelor’s programme at SIM campus.
No refund or recourse should the student fail to complete within the maximum period.
Minimum Class Size
Minimum class size to commence: 25 students. Students will be informed within 30 days after the application period.
- IS2184 Information Systems Management
- IS2182 Innovating Digital Systems and Services
- IS3159 Research Project in Digital Innovation
One of the following units
- IS1181 Digital Infrastructures for Business or
- IS3167 Management and Innovation of E‐Business or
- IS3183 Management and Social Media