SERVICE DONE RIGHT! - SYNCHRONOUS ELEARNING
05-08-2022 to 05-08-2022
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $428.00
Most service personnel know what great service is, but still, they may not even provide good service in their jobs. This gap is not due to a lack of skill or service competency but rather a lack of a genuine service mindset. The workshop equips the participants with a strong service mindset by providing the awareness, clarity and skills they need to give consistent top-notch service.
This programme is designed to convert service providers to SERVICE AMBASSADORS who readily create great service experiences for the customers that go beyond text book knowledge and techniques. As service ambassadors, they will help create a positive service culture at the workplace.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the importance of providing excellent service
2. Build service models describing excellent and terrible customer service
3. Improve their level of customer service through their own experiential learning
4. Determine customers' standards for service excellence
5. Establish specific behaviors that will create pleasant customer experience
6. Use positive words, tone and body language with customers
7. Transform from a service provider to a SERVICE AMBASSADOR
1. Understanding Customer Service
2. A study of human nature and behavior as a foundation for great service
3. Service Excellence – How does Singapore benefit?
- How does your organization benefit?
- How do you benefit?
4. Employer versus Employee mentality
5. Perception Points in the Service Cycle
6. Customers' standards for service excellence
7. Hierarchy of Service Standards
9. Identifying and addressing customers’ needs
10. Identifying opportunities for personalized service for customers
11. What is “Going the Extra Mile”?
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Francis Ho has been a soft skills trainer for 18 years. He has trained extensively in Europe, China, Japan, India and many regional countries. Francis was among the specially selected trainers to train all the hawkers in Singapore to upgrade the service standards in preparation for a major international conference hosted by Singapore in the early 2000s.
He is also one of the pioneer trainers to run the Government-endorsed 5-day intensive Certified Service Professional course (CSP). He was then selected to showcase a segment of this programme to the ministers and senior representatives of major industrial partners in the service sector during the signing of MOU for the service sector to support this programme.
Francis is particularly passionate about customer service. His personal mission is to help transform service providers to be SERVICE PROFESSIONALS through his fun, lively and interactive training approach. For his contributions in trainings, Francis was awarded 3 May Day awards in 2009 by the minister of Manpower.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$428.00||-|
Full Course Fee: $428.00(inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding)*: $148.00
For Employer-Sponsored Participants:
SME: $148.00 Non-SME: $228.00
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $148.00
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone number : 62489414 | 62466746
Email : email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.