BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
Based on research done in major corporations and government sector, an average Singapore employee skives 90 minutes per day on personal minutiae and rarely has more than 20 uninterrupted minutes per day. The majority are only productive three hours per day in an 8 to 12-hour workday. This programme imbues them to double the productive hours to more than six per day. Leaving the workplace on time is also key to success and effectiveness as rest and discovery time infuse energy, creativity and zeal for work.
Success Stories: One participant became the top 20 performer at Prudential Singapore while another made it to the top 420 out of 400,000 IBM professionals. One corporate client grew its revenue by 53% per year and another by 200% per year.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Learn to plan your work and work your plan
- Master ‘time-blocking’ skills and manage priorities
- Control or eliminate costly interruptions which create 50 per cent more mistakes and take up 50 per cent longer to complete
- Discover the time wasters in your lives and the skills to plug the holes
- Uncover true satisfaction in life by taking hold of the one aspect of your life you can and MUST control to be happy… your time.