POSITIVE POWER & INFLUENCE® - REMOTE LEARNING
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $1,968.80
Non-Member Total Fee : $2,461.00
The Positive Power & Influence® Programme is delivered in over 40 countries in more than 20 languages. This important development training programme is used by major organisations to give their Leaders, Managers and Key Personnel the skills and confidence to influence stakeholders at all levels - bosses, colleagues, subordinates, internal customers and external customers.
Participants will develop influence styles, techniques and processes, giving them the flexibility to influence effectively across a wide range of situations. They will learn how to diagnose situations to determine which style would be most appropriate and how to use it to achieve their objectives while building positive working relationships.
• Adapt their style of influence to respond to challenging business situations.
• Influence others without the use of positional authority
• Mobilize resources to get things done
• Present their views in a persuasive way with enthusiasm, vision and logic.
• Manage stakeholders more effectively.
• Influence others without pressuring, pulling rank or resorting to aggressive behavior.
• Resolve conflict and generate commitment to team decisions.
• Get buy-in to complete tasks and projects without delays.
• Mobilize resources and support from others to get things done
The core of the Positive Power & Influence® Programme is the renowned Situational Influence Model™. This model highlights that we can apply a specific style best suited to influence each situation we face.
- Participants complete an assignment that analyses their current influence styles and assesses their strengths and weaknesses. These form the basis for their learning goals.
The Situational Influence Model™
- Participants explore the Situational Influence Model™ and learn the behaviours associated with each style.
Skill Development Practice Using Cases and Exercises
- Participants engage in intensive skill practice exercises to explore their ability to use the influence styles in role-plays of business and real-life situations.
- Participants practise a real-life personal influence situation of their choosing, using a diagnostic checklist to evaluate which styles are most appropriate for this and other future influence situations.
Who should attend?(Level 3) New Managers
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
Eric Ng is the President of a company that holds an exclusive license in Singapore with Situation Management Systems, Inc. – an international organisation specialising in Influence and Negotiation. He is a master trainer for the Positive Power & Influence® Programme and will help you learn and improve your influencing and leadership skills in this programme. Eric has more than 25 years of corporate working experience in various management and technical positions in the Asia Pacific region. He has many interesting real life examples, stories and anecdotes to relate the Situational Influence Model™ to your daily work and life situations. He travels extensively in Asia delivering training to and coaching senior management and executives. His clients include Fortune 500 companies, Global 1000 companies, MNCs, SMEs and government organisations.
Participants who have attended his programmes have found him to be ‘experienced’, ‘knowledgeable’, ‘very clear’, ‘full of passion in training’ and ‘fun’.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,968.80||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$2,461.00||-|
Enquiries : Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.