This is a blended program, with asynchronous e-learning followed by synchronous classroom or virtual facilitated workshop. The e-learning module is organised by topics and can be covered in bite-sized sessions of 10 min or less. The total duration of the e-book is about 4 to 5 hrs and need not be read at one go.
The e-learning design incorporates interactive and multi-dimensional presentation of learning materials, including quiz, exercise, reflection questions, pre and post course assessments, videos and additional reading materials. It is designed to provide bite-size learning, accessible on the go, on any smart device.
The classroom or virtual facilitated workshop is skills-oriented and incorporates syndicate discussions, case studies and role play
- The performance management process
- Setting effective SMART goals, balanced scorecard, MBO
- Managing performance through monitoring, feedback, coaching & counselling
- Developing competency and career planning
- The Individual Development Plan
- Evaluating & rewarding performance
- The performance appraisal meeting
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action may be done.