LEVERAGING ON GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR TARGETED REACH AND DECISION MAKING
03-11-2022 to 04-11-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $1,498.00
Non-Member Total Fee : $1,498.00
This power-packed two-day Data Analytics training course highlights the benefits and importance of digital marketing analytics in today’s data-driven economy. With a mix of theory and practical sessions, learners will take away invaluable skillsets to enhance data planning and capturing capabilities, perform deep-dive analysis to understand their consumers and generate actionable insights for their businesses.
• Understand the role of digital marketing analytics in an organisation’s web strategy and market research
• Perform deep-dive analysis to understand customer behaviours across digital platforms
• Map marketing KPIs to data analytics metrics to align marketing objectives
• Use analytics to conduct market research and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and such as calculating revenue growth, ROI, cost optimisation and contextual targeting
• Generate and interpret analytics reports, present consumer insights and trends to facilitate data-driven decision-making
Through this intensive programme, marketing professionals will hone their data analytics skills to improve their current marketing strategy. Leveraging the power of analytics, businesses can establish KPIs for ROI tracking, measure campaign performances and conversion rates, improve their targeting, make better business decisions and ultimately improve the revenue of their organisations.
• Understanding data analytics tools and emerging technology trends
• Determine an organisation’s data analytics metrics and measurement strategy
• Tapping on the different forms of analytics such as consumer segmentation, predictive modelling, contextual targeting, churn analysis, revenue growth and cost optimisation
• Set up Google Analytics and access Google Analytics reports
• Understand customer behavior and gain insights through audience reports
• Measure campaign performance and conversions
• Improve user experience by analysing user behaviour in Google Analytics
• Mapping marketing KPIs to analytics metrics
• Generate analytics repots on trends and consumer insights
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Lead Trainer: Ms Valerie Lee
Valerie Lee is a business entrepreneur and an ACLP-certified Specialist Adult Educator amongst the accredited Adult Education Professionals. She has founded several success-ful business ventures involving the design and supply of propriety smart apparels for large corporations, leading nascent developments in IoT and AI applications to solve in-dustry pain points, and consulting for corporate clients and business owners. She is an accomplished digital marketing strategist and trainer, well sought after for her expertise, passion and business insights.
Valerie Lee, founder of Intangibles Consultancy Pte Ltd, holds a Master of Busi-ness Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National Universi-ty of Singapore. More recently, she was featured in the inaugural Singapore 100 Women in Tech 2020 List.
Co-Trainer: Mr Ang Tze Wei
With more than 10 years of Industry Experience, Mr Ang Tze Wei found his interest in sharing and imparting his knowledge. He is ACLP-certified trainer for Professional Diplo-ma, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, robotics, coding courses and consultant for various IT projects. His professional experiences include computer network security research, project lead for system integration projects involving campus wide enterprise access control system, radio-frequency identification (RFID) card access system, turnstiles sys-tem and software architect for high availability 2 factor authentication servers including banks and institutions.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,498.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,498.00||-|
· Provide Gmail address for group project
· Bring own laptop for class activities
Enquiries : Patricia Lee - 62489447 , firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.