LEAD THE DESIRED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $909.50
This is a customer experience transformational programme for Service Leaders that breaks down your barrier to achieve a customer centric environment. Customer loyalty happens when everyone in an organisation is aligned and committed to deliver a differentiated desired customer experience. Leaders are responsible to engage and inspire their teams to live out the desired service values by coaching them to execute with passion, the desired service experience.
Exceeding customers expectations is a key driver in building customer loyalty and brand advocates. Every Service Leader coach their team to be customer-centric and deliver the desired customer experience, that is aligned to the organisation’s service vision. Service leaders will become role models who will enthuse their teams to exceed and excel in service delivery which will translate to loyal customer base and increased revenue.
• Understand the role of managers/supervisors in effecting the Desired Customer Experience
• Communicate and lead by example the expected customer service standards
• Cascade effectively and get buy-in of the Desired Customer Experience (We are One Team)
• Understand importance of emotions and differentiate between physical and emotional needs in the interaction with team and customers
• Encourage and motivate team to practice desired service behaviors and verbiages
• Manage and guide team to overcome service challenges
• Building a culture of service excellence-the importance of customer centricity and why customer experience matters
• Championing Desired Service Experience
• Encourage and monitor the delivery of the desired service experience against the service standard checklist
• Align the team to their roles in the Service Value Chain
• Coach and influence team with regular feedback applying the “BOFF” approach
• Recognise good performance and address performance issues
• Learn skills to enhance the management of difficult situations applying the ”CLEAR” Process
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
An energetic and passionate facilitator, Ms Sherrin Lim carries with her with more than 12 years of experience in Customer Experience. Sherrin’s training experience started from her time in Singapore Airlines, where she helped to achieve top-notch grooming and etiquette standards in her years of service. She was also selected to represent as “Singapore Girl” in company events for more than 10 years.
Her portfolios include Lead Facilitator for Singapore Citizenship programmes as she leads the session with more than 150 participants. She is also the lead trainer for Etiquette and Service Excellence programmes for different industries such as in Healthcare NKF National Kidney Foundation, SingHealth, Porsche - Eurokars Group, Singpost and government agencies.
Sherrin has designed training programmes for Ministry of Manpower, and Singapore's most iconic hotel ‘Marina Bay Sands MBS’ for hundreds of champions.
Often applauded for her dynamic, and quality-oriented facilitation, Sherrin’s outstanding ability to engage with participants inspired participants to realise their greatest potential.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$909.50||-|
Full Course Fee: $909.50(inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding)*: $314.50
For Employer-Sponsored Participants
SME: $314.50 Non-SME: $484.50
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $314.50
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone number : 62489414 | 62466746
Email : email@example.com
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.