HYPERLEDGER BLOCKCHAIN PRACTITIONER COURSE PROGRAMME CODE : P2008120JN
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $4,815.00
The purpose of this course is to help individuals lead their organizations through their digital transformation journeys. They will learn to identify critical areas for the adoption of enterprise-grade blockchain solutions through the implementation of smart contracts using industry-leading open source blockchain technologies.
As such, this course covers the following objectives:
- Understand how blockchain solutions are transforming the industry landscape.
- Develop a deeper understanding of blockchain technical topics such as consensus, cryptography, privacy, and security.
- Acquire hands-on expertise using popular blockchain open source technologies, including Hyperledger Fabric.
- Design and develop for permissioned blockchains.
- Explore a variety of blockchain case studies including food provenance, container tracking, payments, and identity.
- Experience industry best practices such as Design Thinking.
- Engage in role-playing through real-world scenarios and propose blockchain solutions.
The course will be conducted over 7 lessons. Each lesson will be 8 hours long and will be conducted online via zoom. Each lesson will generally consist of lectures, tutorials, as well as hands-on activities and quizzes. (Details to be found in Lesson Plan)
The course will consist of 1 90 mins final exam and 1 capstone group project of which the students have to use the technologies and framework taught throughout the course to develop their project. (Details in Assessment Plan) The objective of the assessment is to test students on their ability to apply knowledge taught in the course to real world applications. Students have to pass both the final exam and the capstone group project individually in order to successfully attain the Blockchain Practitioner Badge.
Upon the successful completion of the assessment requirements, students will be given an IBM Blockchain Practitioner Badge.
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$4,815.00||-|
Fees after IBF Subsidy :-
- Individual = $481.50 (SC above 40 yo)/ $1,444.50 (SC below 40 yo & PR)
- Corporate Sponsor = $765 (SC above 40 yo)/ $1,215 (SC below 40 yo & PR) (Applicable to FINANCIAL SECTOR only)
This programme is eligible to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents for: -
- IBF Course Fee Subsidy (up to 90% deductible from course fees - applicable till 31 Dec 2022)
Programme Executive In Charge : Patricia Lee
Telephone Number : 62489447
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.