HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT AND RISK MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY FOR YOUR INNOVATION
05-12-2022 to 06-12-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $1,926.00
Non-Member Total Fee : $1,926.00
This power-packed two-day Innovation Management masterclass empowers business leaders and corporate managers to implement strategies for business innovation and institutionalising innovative practices in organisations. Learners will manage the process of building prototypes using best practices Agile methodologies and discover the unique product lifecycle of innovative product through proven framework and methodology. Through a mix of theory and practical sessions, learners will take away invaluable skillsets to foster innovation and develop effective working methods that enhance the organisational performance, build capability in managing the iterative product development stages within mitigated risks and cultivate a highly resilient team within the organization.
Through this intensive and hands-on programme, business professionals will learn how to analyse current work systems and processes to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement, recommend solutions, implement initiatives, and monitor innovation programmes to enhance the operational performance of their organisations.
· Identify the needs for innovation in an organization
· Cultivate innovative mindsets and an innovation culture
· Collaborate and build innovation systems
· Run pilot testing and prototyping of innovation initiatives
· Evaluate and monitor innovation performance
· Introduction to Agile Manifesto
· Applying Agile Methodology into your innovative product life cycle management
· Understanding risk and the mitigation strategies
· How to build and lead a resilient team in an innovative environment?
· Innovation Management – Where to start in your organization
· Innovation Management Strategy and leadership
· Implementing innovation systems and initiatives
· Innovation performance evaluation
· Monitoring pilot testing and prototyping activities
· Provide Gmail address for group project
· Bring own laptop for class activities
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Valerie Lee is a business entrepreneur and an ACLP-certified Specialist Adult Educator amongst the accredited Adult Education Professionals. She has founded several successful business ventures involving the design and supply of propriety smart apparels for large corporations, leading nascent developments in IoT and AI applications to solve industry pain points, and consulting for corporate clients and business owners. She is an accomplished digital marketing strategist and trainer, well sought after for her expertise, passion and business insights.
Valerie Lee, founder of Intangibles Consultancy Pte Ltd, holds a Master of Business Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore. More recently, she was featured in the inaugural Singapore 100 Women in Tech 2020 List.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,926.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,926.00||-|
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com