FROM IDEA TO MARKET: SECURING FINANCIAL FUNDING AND STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUR NEW PRODUCT
22-12-2022 to 23-12-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $1,926.00
Non-Member Total Fee : $1,926.00
This practitioner-oriented master class is specially designed for entrepreneurs and business leaders to guide them in securing financial funding and strategic partnership to support content production and prepare business ideas for new product launch. They will learn how to develop strategies aligned with organizational fundraising objectives, make strategic procurement decisions and implement action plans and pitches to achieve business goals. In this module, you will also learn the importance of intellectual property and critical elements that investors will lookout for.
The 2-day programme will enable learners to determine the areas in their business that requires fundraising, acquires the sources and procedures of obtaining funding and sponsorship and monitor the funding and sponsorship programme outcomes against business goals and objectives.
· Determine fundraising requirements within the organisation
· Research and identify sources of funding and sponsorship opportunities
· Create effective presentations and business pitches
· Create materials and documentation for funding and sponsorship
· Monitoring fundraising and sponsorship programmes
· Developing a Go-To Market Strategy and Unique Selling Point for your innovation
· Overview of Intellectual Property, types and strategies
· Statutory and legal requirements for funding and sponsorship
· Financing and Source of fundings for Entrepreneurs
· Building your unit model for your business
· Creating a winning pitch deck for your product to your investors
· Monitoring funding and sponsorship programmes
· Provide Gmail address for group project
· Bring own laptop for class activities
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Valerie Lee is a business entrepreneur and an ACLP-certified Specialist Adult Educator amongst the accredited Adult Education Professionals. She has founded several successful business ventures involving the design and supply of propriety smart apparels for large corporations, leading nascent developments in IoT and AI applications to solve industry pain points, and consulting for corporate clients and business owners. She is an accomplished digital marketing strategist and trainer, well sought after for her expertise, passion and business insights.
Valerie Lee, founder of Intangibles Consultancy Pte Ltd, holds a Master of Business Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore. More recently, she was featured in the inaugural Singapore 100 Women in Tech 2020 List.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,926.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,926.00||-|
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com