- Proven tools to get people to open up and trust you
- Podolinsky’s 8 Power Points of Participation
- ADA - The Attention, Desire, Action Model of Facilitation
- 5 KEY development stages in group dynamicsFrom facilitating BOD sessions to frontline supervisors
- 10 critical skills and proven motivators every facilitator can use immediately
- Brainstorming on steroids! The Sciences of Skenectics and Skinectics
- Podolinsky’s 5 Power Thinking Steps
- Work less and achieve more
- Discovering the right prep-work makes your next session & everyone a breeze
- Gain confidence and overcome any fear by mastering facilitation finesse
- Stop asking the wrong questions! Master essentials of great questioning
- Vital Summarisation, Consensus, Alignment and Collaboration skills
- Hone and refine listening and paraphrasing skills
- 22 difficult participants that plague a group and tools to control and use effectively
- 5 keys to ensure people leave your facilitations contented, if not elated!
Every participant will receive a copy of Michael Podolinsky’s Facilitation Guide - a simple yet highly effective tool to guide you through your next (and every) facilitation session.
As part of the training and learning during the course, there may be some photography and/or video-recording of participants in action.