DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP, DIGITAL INNOVATION AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
10-11-2022 to 11-11-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $1,926.00
Non-Member Total Fee : $1,926.00
This practitioner-focused programme enables entrepreneurs and corporate management leaders to develop knowledge, skills and an entrepreneur spirit necessary to build a successful digital business. They will gain an understanding of new developments in emerging technologies, analyse the feasibility of adoption to their business and propose innovative solutions to drive digital transformation in their organisations.
This 2-day programme will add value to the participant’s journey in digital business development and transformation. By the end of the course, they will be able to evaluate the organisation’s readiness to adopt emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things, make relevant proposals and implement suitable digital innovation and technological solutions to meet business objectives and fulfill organisational needs.
• Understand the key attributes of a successful Digital Entrepreneur
• Review new trends and emerging technologies relevant to their businesses
• Evaluate an organisation’s operational readiness to adopt emerging technologies
• Make a proposal of digital innovation and technological solutions
• Facilitate the implementation of new technologies
• Digital Entrepreneurship and the key attributes
• Roles of an entrepreneur in an innovative organization
• How to adopt an agile mindset and cultivate a strong leadership within you?
• Challenges and benefits of a Digital Entrepreneur
• Introduction to emerging technologies and business innovation
• Fundamental of Blockchain and AI
• Understanding Internet of Things and their applications
• Embarking on a Digital Transformation journey
• Case Studies Exploration: Digital Technology Roadmap 2022
• Making a proposal for Digital Transformation and Innovation in the organisation
• Provide Gmail address for group project
• Bring own laptop for class activities
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Valerie Lee is a business entrepreneur and an ACLP-certified Specialist Adult Educator amongst the accredited Adult Education Professionals. She has founded several successful business ventures involving the design and supply of propriety smart apparels for large corporations, leading nascent developments in IoT and AI applications to solve industry pain points, and consulting for corporate clients and business owners. She is an accomplished digital marketing strategist and trainer, well sought after for her expertise, passion and business insights.
Valerie Lee, founder of Intangibles Consultancy Pte Ltd, holds a Master of Business Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore. More recently, she was featured in the inaugural Singapore 100 Women in Tech 2020 List.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,926.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,926.00||-|
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org