DESIGN THINKING APPROACH
08-11-2022 to 09-11-2022
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $1,177.00
Organisations with a strong culture of innovation understand the challenges of developing new ideas, solutions, and products while also managing the successful implementation of these innovations. Innovation requires finding original insight, skilfully translating them into testable prototypes, and carefully combining and refining the prototypes into a successful solution or product.
The objective of the programme is to introduce participants to different innovation strategies that have been successful through the application of a design thinking approach. This involves identifying fresh customer insights, finding the right problem to solve, and analysing consumption behaviors.
• Gain leading edge knowledge on leading innovation
• Develop insights on how to leverage and align key stakeholders to innovate
• Be equipped with practical tools and skills for the implementation of Design Thinking within organisations
• Understanding the need for Innovation
• Finding the right insights for Innovation & Developing innovative solutions
• Selective innovative solutions for further development
• Effective communication of innovative solutions to key stakeholders
• Problem identification and ideation
Who should attend?
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$1,177.00||-|
Full Course Fee: $1,177.00
Nett Fee (after funding)*: $407
For Employer-Sponsored Participants
SME: $407 Non-SME: $627
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $407
For Self-Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only.
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone number : 62489414 | 62466746
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org