DELIVER DESIRED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - SYNCHRONOUS ELEARNING
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $909.50
In a crowded marketplace today, consumers have more choices than ever before. The COVID-19 pandemic and rise of social media platforms have led to dramatic shifts in consumer behavior. Retailers will need to pivot their business strategy to an outside-in approach, creating experiences from the lens of consumers to win and remain relevant. This is a customer experience transformational programme that breaks down your barrier to achieve a customer centric environment
Participants will improve customer satisfaction, resulting in an increased potential of loyal customers. This helps companies implement customer strategy effectively resulting in long-term sustainability and increased revenues.
• Gain awareness and buy-in of the Desired Customer Experience
• Understand “What is my role” to contribute to a customer centric culture and customer satisfaction
• Understand importance of emotions and differentiate between physical and emotional needs in customer experience
• Adopt a customer-centric mindset to be intuitive towards customers’ needs
• Identify and practice desired service behaviors and verbiages
• Apply techniques to manage and overcome service challenges
• Building a culture of Service Excellence - Participants will learn about the importance of customer centricity and ‘Why’ CX (customer experience) matters
• Championing Desired Service Experience - “What’s in it for Me?”
• ‘Circle of Influence’ will be facilitated to help participants take personal ownership in delivering service outcomes
• Learn and appreciate the making of a service professional ‘Appearance, Behavior, Communication’ to create a positive and lasting first impression
• ‘The Wow Experience’ enables participants to engage in service initiatives that creates exceptional CX
• Managing challenges allows participants to identify service challenges and closing the gap
• Adopt ‘CLEAR’ approach to effectively manage and overcome challenges
• Practice overcoming challenges by using tools and techniques discussed utilizing participant’s actual work scenario
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
An energetic and passionate facilitator, Ms Sherrin Lim carries with her with more than 12 years of experience in Customer Experience. Sherrin’s training experience started from her time in Singapore Airlines, where she helped to achieve top-notch grooming and etiquette standards in her years of service. She was also selected to represent as “Singapore Girl” in company events for more than 10 years.
Her portfolios include Lead Facilitator for Singapore Citizenship programmes as she leads the session with more than 150 participants. She is also the lead trainer for Etiquette and Service Excellence programs for different industries such as in Healthcare NKF National Kidney Foundation, SingHealth, Porsche - Eurokars Group, Singpost and government agencies.
Sherrin has designed training programmes for Ministry of Manpower, and Singapore's most iconic hotel ‘Marina Bay Sands MBS’ for hundreds of champions.
Often applauded for her dynamic, and quality-oriented facilitation, Sherrin’s outstanding ability to engage with participants inspired participants to realise their greatest potential.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$909.50||-|
Full Course Fee: $909.50(inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding)*: $314.50
For Employer-Sponsored Participants
SME: $314.50 Non-SME: $484.50
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $314.50
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
No further discounts will be applicable if using the SFC to pay for the programme fees.
*Terms and conditions apply
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone number : 62489414 | 62466746
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.