DATA ANALYTICS FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
07-11-2022 to 08-11-2022
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $963.00
Participants will improve their ability to use data for analysis and analytics. Data and analytics help with competitive strategy formulation, leading to better differentiation from competitors, improving market share and ultimately higher revenues. Helping managers and leaders validate and test business process, management and changes through strong understanding of the related data.
· Understanding business process and data relationship
· Develop algorithms to identify data patterns
· Apply predictive modelling methods when dealing with big data.
· Evaluate algorithms in data visualisation of data sets
· Applying computing and statistical techniques
· Presenting predictive data modelling using data visualisation
This program is designed to initiate the journey of data analytics, to learn business management and decision making with data. Understand data from its purpose to use case, extend data preparation, use the data to model potential insight through standards and novel insight techniques. Evaluate the output and models to ensure high quality in the development of data analytics for business success. An understanding of data helps with improving business while understanding its historical implications allow for future data predictions.
1. Business Understanding
• Determining Business Objectives, Assessing the Situation, Determining Data Mining Goals, Producing a Project Plan
2. Data Understanding
• Collecting Initial Data, Describing Data, Exploring Data, Verifying Data Quality
3. Data Preparation
• Selecting Data, Cleaning Data, Constructing New Data, Integrating Data, Formatting Data
• Selecting Modelling Techniques, Generating a Test Design, Building the Models, Assessing the Model
• Evaluating the Results, Review Process, Determining the Next Steps
• Planning for Deployment, Planning Monitoring and Maintenance, Producing a Final Report, Conducting a Final Project Review
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Goh Chia Ming is a senior lecturer in Singapore Polytechnic, School of Business. He teaches in Business subjects in the domain of Finance, Business Analytics and IT. He worked with several well-known local companies for industrial projects involving Business Analytics. He had conducted Specialist diploma and short courses for Continuous Education Training (CET) for adults in the Business Analytics domain.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$963.00||-|
1. Proficient with basic processing system (whatever the organisation is using)
2. Proficient with basic and intermediate MS Excel functions and features (add, subtract, multiplication, division, pivot, formulas and maybe macros)
3. Have hands-on experience creating a report or a dashboard using any Data Intelligence tools.
4. Presenting data as information and insights to aid decision making is crucial.
Full Course Fee: $ 963
Nett Fee (after funding) *:
For Employer Sponsored Participants:
SME: $ 333 Non-SME: $ 513
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $ 333
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Programme Executive In Charge : Patricia Lee
Telephone Number : 62489447
Email : email@example.com
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.