CUSTOMER SERVICE ESSENTIALS
01-12-2022 to 01-12-2022
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $428.00
Service staff needs a strong educational and training foundation before they can start providing outstanding and consistent customer service. This programme helps to equip them with the service foundation.
Service staff can build a strong foundation and service culture for service excellence.
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to acquire a customer-centric mindset and the tools and techniques to provide consistent and outstanding customer service.
1. What is Customer Service
2. Objectives of Customer Service
3. Time Value of a Customer
4. What is Service Excellence
5. Obstacles in providing excellent customer service
6. Understanding customer’s needs and wants
7. Customer’s expectations and Customer’s experience
8. Service Standards
9. Hierarchy of Customer Service
10. Touch Points and Moments of Truth
11. Difference between Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty
12. Six key elements of great customer experience
13. Ways to add value to customer relationship
14. GEM Service – Going the Extra Mile
15. Taking responsibility for demonstrating customer care
16. Mastering ways to develop and maintain a positive customer-focused attitude
17. Service breakdowns and service challenges
18. Turning difficult situations into opportunities
19. Understanding Empathy and demonstrating Empathy in customer service
20. Making customer service a team effort
21. Making Excellence a habit
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Francis Ho has been a soft skills trainer for 18 years. He has trained extensively in Europe, China, Japan, India and many regional countries. Francis was among the specially selected trainers to train all the hawkers in Singapore to upgrade the service standards in preparation for a major international conference hosted by Singapore in the early 2000s.
He is also one of the pioneer trainers to run the Government-endorsed 5-day intensive Certified Service Professional course (CSP). He was then selected to showcase a segment of this programme to the ministers and senior representatives of major industrial partners in the service sector during the signing of MOU for the service sector to support this programme.
Francis is particularly passionate about customer service. His personal mission is to help transform service providers to be SERVICE PROFESSIONALS through his fun, lively and interactive training approach. For his contributions in trainings, Francis was awarded 3 May Day awards in 2009 by the minister of Manpower.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$428.00||-|
Full Course Fee: $428.00(inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding)*: $148.00
For Employer-Sponsored Participants:
SME: $148.00 Non-SME: $228.00
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $148.00
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone number : 62489414 | 62466746
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.