02-12-2022 to 02-12-2022
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $428.00
Customer service is all about customer experience (CX). By putting customer first, we can then enhance the customer experience, thereby improving our customer service!
Improving customer service will ultimately win loyal customers, increase repeat businesses and enhance overall profitability.
At the end of the workshop, learners will be able to:
• Handle the emotional aspect of dealing with consumers
• Manage service challenges
• Perform service recovery
· Demonstrate service-oriented mindset and skillset at all times
Lesson 1: Service-oriented Mindset
1. Activity 1 – “Customer is always Right!”
2. Customer First Philosophy
3. Understanding Customer Service
4. Using the Customers’ Expectations Framework to Up your service standard
5. Going the Extra Mile Service (GEMS)
Lesson 2: Service-oriented Skillset
1. Recognizing Service Challenges (Service Gaps, Service Lapses and Service Challenges)
2. The 3Ps of Service Challenges
3. Activity 2 – “Service Challenges in my workplace”
4. Managing Service Challenges
5. Engage customers in a positive way.
6. How to use C.L.A.P. for Service Recovery and U.S.E.D to manage abusive customers
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Francis Ho has been a soft skills trainer for 18 years. He has trained extensively in Europe, China, Japan, India and many regional countries. Francis was among the specially selected trainers to train all the hawkers in Singapore to upgrade the service standards in preparation for a major international conference hosted by Singapore in the early 2000s.
He is also one of the pioneer trainers to run the Government-endorsed 5-day intensive Certified Service Professional course (CSP). He was then selected to showcase a segment of this programme to the ministers and senior representatives of major industrial partners in the service sector during the signing of MOU for the service sector to support this programme.
Francis is particularly passionate about customer service. His personal mission is to help transform service providers to be SERVICE PROFESSIONALS through his fun, lively and interactive training approach. For his contributions in trainings, Francis was awarded 3 May Day awards in 2009 by the minister of Manpower.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$428.00||-|
Full Course Fee: $428.00(inclusive of 7% GST)
Nett Fee (after funding)*: $148.00
For Employer-Sponsored Participants:
SME: $148.00 Non-SME: $228.00
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $148.00
For Self Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply
Programme Executive In Charge : Grace Tan
Telephone number : 62489414 | 62466746
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.