CREATIVE & EFFECTIVE TRAINER: CREATIVE, ENGAGING, BLENDED & GAMIFICATION TECHNIQUES THAT WORK FACE2FACE AND ONLINE
Innovation & Creativity
16-11-2022 to 17-11-2022
29-03-2023 to 30-03-2023
17-05-2023 to 18-05-2023
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $693.36
Non-Member Total Fee : $866.70
Formerly known as "TRAINING THE TRAINER - Creative, engaging, blended & gamification techniques that WORK!", this programme aims to creatively train and develop your people to boost their performance and success. Experience hundreds of skills to implement immediately and fill up your training toolbox. Discover exciting ways to train, coach and mentor individuals and teams. This programme uses blended learning methodology.
Gain the competitive edge. Trained and educated employees will boost a company’s profits by 37 per cent and achieve their KPIs. PROVEN methods from TOP organisations and world’s BEST trainers. Cutting edge concepts and fun, engaging and practical skills acquisition. Learn Blended-Learning Methodologies, key for ALL future trainings!
- Creatively spark, capture and hold participants’ attention online and in the classroom
- Transfer of knowledge from classroom to work for results and profits
- Connecting with people and groups to gain participation from everyone
- Hot, new ways to successfully reinforce and reward behaviour change
- Creating success habits to ensure retention and application
- Blended learning skill sets to engage participants especially Gen Y
- Gamification: Creating your own games or using those found online to transform learning into fun and effective behavioural change exercise
- Videos, music and sounds - their role in attention, retention and energy
- Improving your voice, articulation and resonance. No more sore throats!
- Why and how to conduct stretch breaks to energising and retention
- Science of the human mind to making learning outcomes easier
- Understanding adult learners and Neural Linguistic Programming
- Maximising 8 different intelligences in team development
- Transferring training from the classroom to the workplace
- Developing people one-on-one, small groups, large audiences and online
- Stop asking the wrong questions! Key questioning practices
- Making training stick!
- Connect with different group sizes
- Icebreaker mistakes and tips, tools and techniques to make them work
- Stimulating thinking, discussions and total group involvement
- Awesome room set-ups and using them correctly
- Using props, rewards, visuals and other creative trainer tools
- 6 ways to OPEN with PIZZAZZ to gain and hold attention
- 6 ways to CLOSE with a PUNCH so they never forget your message
- Overcome fears of training small, medium or large audiences
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Michael Podolinsky is a Master Trainer. He was the first recipient of SIM’s ‘Trainer of the Year’ Award and again the next year. Then awarded SIM’s Star Trainer (only given out once in a lifetime). He was Asia’s 3rd inductee in the Speaker Hall of Fame, and one of the first 21 to receive the Global Speaking Fellow globally. He is also a Certified Speaking Professional, one of only 30 in Asia. Michael devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 7 continents have benefited from his expertise. Michael has motivated over 3200 audiences and in 2019, conducted his 500th 2-day workshop at SIM.
Author of 18 books, including ‘Take Back Your Life!’ his best book yet. The McGraw Hill Productivity Series endorsed by billion-dollar business owners that includes Productivity: Managing, Motivating, Maximizing Teams in Asia. His other books include: Winning At Work, Smart Leadership, Transforming People: Building Your Dream Team for the Future! and Productivity: Winning in Life.
Since 1982, Michael taught managers how to teach and groom their teams and sales departments as well as how to cope with and profit from change. His 750 over clients include: IBM (India, South Africa & Malaysia), Microsoft, HP, Singapore Navy, RSAF, SAF, US Marine Corps, GE Healthcare, Hospital Management Asia, SGH, CGH, NUH, SQUH (Oman), Philips Electronics, OCBC, HSBC, UOB, UBS, Prudential (Singapore, Malaysia, HK, Indonesia & Vietnam), Hyatt, Westin, Shangri La, Sheraton, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Readimix (Saudi & Brunei), Caterpillar Asia, Singapore Airlines, Silk Air, Thai Airways International and more.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$693.36||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$866.70||-|
Enquiries : Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-members are welcome to sign up for SIM membership to enjoy the discounted rate.
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.