CREATING ENGAGING CONTENT WITH EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES AND TOOLS
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $1,498.00
Non-Member Total Fee : $1,498.00
This two-day masterclass will cover content marketing strategies that encompass the creation, curation, distribution and optimisation of engaging content across omnichan-nel platforms. Marketing professionals will learn how to ideate and create valuable con-tent that builds trust and acquire customers for their products and services. They will master the art of conceptualising digital storyboards, optimising content delivery param-eters, planning and delivering an effective content marketing strategy.
• Gain knowledge in the principles of content marketing
• Develop content marketing strategies across customer journey and aligned KPIs includ-ing content creation, curation and distribution plan
• Conceptualise and create engaging content that meets marketing objectives
• Leverage tools and best practices of digital storytelling
• Measure performance and ROI with content metrics and tools
Through this programme, marketing professionals and managers will establish effective content marketing strategies that foster engagement, generate quality leads and boost conversion rates for their organisations. Participants will learn how to align business goals and marketing objectives with the right content marketing strategies and identify and measure the right content metrics to improve the ROI of marketing activities.
• Fundamentals of Content Marketing
• B2B and B2C Content Marketing Trends
• Mapping out a Content Marketing Strategy
• Align business goals to Content Marketing Strategy
• Best practices of effective content types including User Generated Content (UGC), blog writing, email campaigns and video storyboards
• Tactics to conceptualise and execute engaging content
• Determine a content frequency and distribution plan
• Measure performance and optimise key metrics for better ROI
• Conducting a content marketing audit
• Leverage digital tools for content creation and content management
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Lead Trainer: Ms Valerie Lee
Valerie Lee is a business entrepreneur and an ACLP-certified Specialist Adult Educator amongst the accredited Adult Education Professionals. She has founded several success-ful business ventures involving the design and supply of propriety smart apparels for large corporations, leading nascent developments in IoT and AI applications to solve in-dustry pain points, and consulting for corporate clients and business owners. She is an accomplished digital marketing strategist and trainer, well sought after for her expertise, passion and business insights.
Valerie Lee, founder of Intangibles Consultancy Pte Ltd, holds a Master of Busi-ness Administration and a first degree in Mechanical Engineering from National Universi-ty of Singapore. More recently, she was featured in the inaugural Singapore 100 Women in Tech 2020 List.
Co-Trainer: Mr Ang Tze Wei
With more than 10 years of Industry Experience, Mr Ang Tze Wei found his interest in sharing and imparting his knowledge. He is ACLP-certified trainer for Professional Diplo-ma, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, robotics, coding courses and consultant for various IT projects. His professional experiences include computer network security research, project lead for system integration projects involving campus wide enterprise access control system, radio-frequency identification (RFID) card access system, turnstiles sys-tem and software architect for high availability 2 factor authentication servers including banks and institutions.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$1,498.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$1,498.00||-|
• Provide Gmail address for group project
• Bring own laptop for class activities
Enquiries : Patricia Lee - 62489447 , firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.