"COMPLAINT IS A GIFT" - SYNCHRONOUS ELEARNING
(including 7% GST)
Full Fee with GST : $535.00
Delivering positive customer experiences consistently, especially in difficult situations is challenging. Building customer relations and listening with empathy calls for a change in the way we think about complaints – "Complaint is a gift“!
Participants will learn how to build a collaborative environment where everyone is accountable for creating promoters and are brand advocates. A complaint is an opportunity to win a loyal customer as well sharpen our processes to deliver service that exceeds customer expectations.
• Appreciate complaints as opportunities to deliver beyond service recovery
• Understand how to communicate effectively to win over unhappy customers
• Recognise the importance of managing delicate emotions when customers are upset
• Develop skills and practice on managing situations that are challenging
• Win Complaining Customers to Loyal Customers
• Why Do Customers Complain?
- Their Needs at Two Levels
• Our Normal Response to Complaints
- Common Complaints and Our Responses
• “Complaint is a Gift” Strategy – Looking at Complaints Differently
- Change Attitude Towards Complaints
• Handle and Process complaints More Effectively
- Recognise the importance of Dealing with Emotions When Handling Complaints
• Creating a “Complaint Welcome” Culture
- An opportunity To Win Loyal Customers
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Angie Davy is a Senior Consultant and Facilitator with aAdvantage Consulting Group. She has more than 30 years of experience in human capital development. Her domain of expertise includes Leadership, Team Development, Change Management, Service Transformation and Organisational Learning, in both the public and private sector.
In terms of people skills, she is proficient in Performance Management, Socio-Emotional Management, Communication with NLP, Coaching/Counselling, Public Speaking, Managing Diversity, Service Excellence as well as Train-the-Trainer workshops.
She has headed Regional Training Centres and covered the Asia-Pacific region, leading diverse regional teams and facilitating training across different cultures. She is passionate about people and in empowering them to realise their potential to make a difference in their sphere of influence and to perform at their peak in their careers and lives.
She has an outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills. She enjoys working across different cultures and discovering innovative ways to deliver a learning experience.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Full Fee with GST||$535.00||-|
Full Course Fee: $535.00
Nett Fee (after funding)*: $185.00
For Employer-Sponsored Participants
SME: $185.00 Non-SME: $285.00
For Participants eligible for SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy:
40 years old and above
(Singapore Citizen only): $185.00
For Self-Sponsored Participants:
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable for Singapore Citizens aged 25 years old and above only.
Inclusive of 7% GST (GST is based on Full Course Fee)
*Terms and conditions apply