CARBON MANAGEMENT FOR ORGANIZATIONS
Leadership & Governance
21-11-2022 to 21-11-2022
(including 7% GST)
Member Total Fee : $695.50
Non-Member Total Fee : $695.50
This programme demystifies the “hot” topic of carbon emissions and explains how organizations can measure their corporate carbon footprint as well as develop a plan to reduce and report their emissions.
Companies are increasingly expected to measure, reduce and report on their corporate emissions, so as to support global decarbonization efforts and keep the world to below the hazardous limit of 1.5C of warming. Having a carbon management programme is not only the responsible thing to do, it helps companies to become more efficient, stay ahead of regulations, and connect better with partners and customers.
• Appreciate the urgency and challenges of effective climate action.
• Clarify why organizations need to play a role in managing their corporate emissions and what are the benefits of doing so.
• Learn the GHG (Greenhouse Gas) Protocol Standard and how to apply it to measure corporate emissions.
• Understand carbon mitigation, reporting and engagement of stakeholders
• Climate change: causes and impacts.
• Challenges in global climate action and role of corporations.
• Introduction to the GHG (Greenhouse Gas) Protocol Standard.
• Measuring and quantifying direct and indirect emissions.
• Carbon mitigation strategies and offsets.
• Net zero, carbon reporting and engaging stakeholders.
Who should attend?
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Level 5 - Senior Managers & Directors
Chan Mun Wei is the Founder and Principal Consultant of SustainableSG, which was started in September 2018 to help companies, non-profits and government entities review, implement and report on effective and sustainable corporate strategies. He was previously the Divisional Director of Corporate Planning at Sentosa Development Corporation where his portfolio included corporate strategy, developing and implementing sustainability initiatives, enterprise risk management, performance monitoring, guest experience and data analytics. He volunteers with The Matcha Initiative, a non-profit that promotes awareness of corporate sustainability, and advises youth groups and startups on green entrepreneurship opportunities.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including 7% GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee||$695.50||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee||$695.50||-|
Programme Executive In Charge : Patricia Lee
Telephone number : 62489447
Email : email@example.com
To register for the programmes now, select the preferred programme run-dates below through the register icon.