AGILE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT WITH CERTIFIED SAFe® AGILE PRODUCT MANAGER in collaboration with Agilemania (gold partner of Scaled Agile Inc)
SIM X SIM ACAD
Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $3,780.00
Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $3,780.00
Using Design Thinking to create valuable products in the Lean Enterprise with Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager.
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products—from inception to retirement—using Agile techniques.
• Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets
• Accelerate product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers—all while aligning with the organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent
• Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
• Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing and competitive landscape
• Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
• Use empathy to drive design
• Apply product strategy and vision
• Develop and evolve roadmaps
• Execute and deliver value using SAFe
• Explore innovation in the value stream
• Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
• Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
• Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
• Using Empathy to Drive Design
• Defining Product Strategy and Vision
• Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
• Delivering Value
• Managing Value Stream Economics
• Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
Who should attend?
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
Level 4 - Managers
Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$3,780.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$3,780.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, firstname.lastname@example.org