AGILE FUNDAMENTALS (ICP) in collaboration with Agilemania
SIM X SIM ACAD
Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $1,080.00
Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst) : $1,080.00
In order to succeed with agile approaches, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” ICAgile's fundamentals learning outcomes delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement.
They also cover the history of the agile movement, the Agile Manifesto, the Agile Principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Course participants come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey.
The ICP's learning outcomes focus on the Agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts. They are grounded in what it means to "be agile while doing agile" and achieve organizational agility without specific focus on any single agile methodology or framework.
• The intention behind agile practices
• Value-driven development
• Adaptive planning
• Customer engagement in agile
• Putting lean agile into action
• Origin and History of Agile
• Agile Values and Principles
• Clarity about transitioning to the Agile roles
• What is Empirical Process?
• Deeper understanding about various agile frameworks
• Understanding about where to use Scrum, Kanban or both
• Overview about Scrum framework
• Scrum Roles, Artifacts and events
• Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria
• Exploring Differences between various frameworks
• Tools for Agile Project Management
• Tracking and measuring project success in agile
• Value delivery vs Fixed Schedule Project
• Essential elements for Agile Way of Working
• Origins of Agile
• Agile Manifesto
• Understanding the Agile Mindset
• Establishing the Agile Mindset
• Incremental Development
• Value-Based Work
• Retaining Quality
• The Scrum Framework
• Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development
• The Definition of Done & Acceptance Criteria
• Working with organizational challenges
• Working with Product Vision
• Writing User Stories and Story Mapping
• Release planning in Agile
• Non-functional requirements
• Using Agile metrics
• Working with the development team and stakeholders
• Tracking and Measuring Project Success in Agile
• Essential Elements for Agile Way of Working
|Date||Time||Venue||Registration Closing Date||Register|
|10.00 - 17.00||Virtual||19-09-2023||Closed|
Who should attend?
Level 1 - Admin & Support
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 - New Managers
1. Naveen Kumar Singh
A Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org, LeSS-Friendly Scrum Trainer (LFST) from LeSS, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) trainer from Scrum Alliance, SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), and ICAgile Trainer for Agile Coaching & DevOps. With more than 21 years of experience in agile project management, scrum product development, and software design, Naveen has helped 4000+ professionals establish themselves as successful product owners, scrum masters, and delivery team members.
He has facilitated 500+ workshops on Agile, Scrum, XP, and DevOps worldwide including India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives, and the Philippines. Naveen has mentored innumerable Agile enthusiasts on Extreme Programming and DevOps practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), CI/CD and Test Automation.
2. Sumeet Madan
A Pragmatic Change Agent in the Agile Transformations He carries 16 years of rich experience in software engineering, agile training, coaching, and consulting. He is a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) from Scrum.org and a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC). His mission drives him to build people and organizations by helping them learn who they are and how they want to succeed in the competitive market.
As an Agile consultant, he works with higher management to formulate the transformation strategies by defining and implementing Agile processes at various levels. His strength lies in facilitation, consulting, coaching, and teaching.
3. Preeth Pandalay
An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
|Programme Fee||Amount (including GST)||Remarks|
|Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$1,080.00||-|
|Non-Member Total Fee (inc. 8% gst)||$1,080.00||-|
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Note: Agilemania & SIM Professional Development & Enterprise Learning reserves the right to edit the text where necessary for marketing and publicity purposes.
Enquiries: Kho Mei Yen - 62486137 | 62466746, email@example.com